Thursday, October 18, 2007


A Place Between Us

Got another great web site for you today! Friend and co-worker Sharon told me about this and it's very cool! It works like this - say you want to meet a friend for coffee at Starbucks, or a buddy for golf. On this site you will put the address, or even just the city of where both of you are coming from and it will tell you where all the coffee shops or golf courses are that are in your path toward each other. Across the city or across the country! You can be as broad as "coffee" or as specific as "Starbucks." So, for today, check out A Place Between Us.   Thanks, Sharon!

2 comments:

Gumbygrace said...

I just found your blog. It's great!
I just checked out this site. It is great. I'm adding it to my favorites...Melanie

SherreeMurray said...

Awesome! I'm glad you like it - I'm trying to update everyday! Thanks, and come back soon!