Friday, October 26, 2007


ETBU Homecoming 2007 - Day 1

I'm in Marshall Texas this weekend attending my college reunion with my two friends Patti & Kathy. We actually went to ETBC which was, of course, before they upgraded to University from College. Kathy and Patti both flew in yesterday. Kathy flew all the way from Canada and Patti flew in from Corpus Christi. It was great to see them and Kathy didn't know Patti was coming so we totally surprised her - it was great!

We drove to Marshall today and attended the Friday Night Follies, the late night breakfast in the cafeteria and then the bonfire to get us pumped up for tomorrow's football game. I am posting a couple of pictures from tonight. Kathy is on my right and Patti is on my left. The second picture is Kathy & Patti at the bonfire. More pictures tomorrow!

  

2 comments:

Gumbygrace said...

What fun! Have a great weekend with your friends!!
-Mel

Anonymous said...

WOW! that's a big! bonfire!

LadyBug<3

(Terah)