Saturday, October 20, 2007


From The Inside Looking Out

For all of you who are dealing with snow in the northern areas, yesterday was pretty much the first day here in Houston that we've had cool weather for the entire day. And, please let me clarify that "cool weather" means it didn't make it all the way to 90 degrees. As a matter of fact, when I awoke yesterday, it was in the upper 50's - I was so excited that I bought donuts for my department at work!

It was absolutely gorgeous all day....which presented sort of a problem which was my having to be indoors at work! So, I took a picture from my desk to show you the torture I had to endure. This is what I had to look at ALL day at work yesterday....have you seen a prettier blue sky? I'm sure now, you can feel my pain.....sigh......

Today is supposed to be just as pretty so all you Houstonians, get outside and play!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: