Friday, October 12, 2007


Frick and Frack

This is my niece Jaz, with cousin Terah. There are not enough hours to tell you all the stories of how much trouble these two got into together when they were little. Let's see....there was the time they left the house at two years of age, in 27 degree January weather, dressed only in their underwear, hair sopping after their baths. I followed them to see where they thought they were going...when I caught up to them, Terah was lovingly explaining to Jaz that the whole neighborhood was hers....uh, Terah's - NOT Jaz's. Oh, and then there was the time they poured out about 80 dollars worth of Bubbles, Body Bath, Shampoo, Conditioner, etc....trying to make bubbles in the bathtub. I guess great minds think alike! And, I do love the time that Jaz grabbed Terah and pushed her safely out of the way of an "Ant Puddle." Never a dull moment with these two! Aren't they the cutest?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha..... I LOVE it!

Terah

Anonymous said...

I wonder why it is so funny now and we wanted to KILL them when it happened?
The Mother