Wednesday, November 21, 2007


The V&E Lunch Bunch

Here is my posse from work - I believe I have eaten lunch most every day with these same girls since I started here 4 years ago. We are co-workers and friends. That's "Guido" over there on the right end. She pretty much instructs us everyday about what, where and what time we're eating - we don't miss a lunch without having it approved by her so she doesn't send someone to break our legs. It is a great place to work, because of these girls! BUT-- ALAS, we had to say goodbye to Boxie (standing by Guido), as she has gone back to school to find out if she's "smarter than a 5th grader!" (she's now a Language Arts teacher) The loss is huge....how could she ever be replaced?? Who could possibly fill her shoes??.....(see below!)



.....Not to worry, I think the Newbie will fit in just fine! Welcome to the Lunch Bunch, Sharon!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Mrs. Box said...

What?? You've replaced me? Well, I never....! I'm thinking my 5th graders would like to replace me too right now!

Okay, okay if I have to be replaced then Sharon is the BEST choice.