Sunday, February 17, 2008


The Other Sherree

Once upon a time my Aunt and my Brother-in-Law began sending emails to me that they then accused me of not responding to. Being severely ADD, I couldn't even argue with them because, heck, I can't remember what I've read today!

This went on for some time, until, one day the real recipient of these emails responded to both of them....I'm really enjoy these emails....who are you people????

Once the mystery was solved, my Aunt contacted me and told me this story and we had a good laugh about it. She then said, "You should contact her!" So, I did and that was two years ago!

Meet "the other Sherree!!" Yep, there's two Sherree's who both spell their name the same way. The other Sherree lives in Ruston, LA and I met her for the first time yesterday. Was on my way to Marshall, Texas and made a stop in Ruston (That will be funny to those who know the geography of that area). We both look very serious in this picture....it was hard to smile when Sherree's volunteer fire department pager went off...very loud and very insistant! But we really were having a good time together!

Here are some things I know about the other Sherree. The other Sherree is very funny and makes me laugh all the time! The other Sherree has been through some really tough times with me and has always stood steadfast...all 5 feet of her. The other Sherree is a believer like me. The other Sherree just became a grandma! The other Sherree has quite the testimony and evidence of God's presence in her life. The other Sherree is a volunteer fireman along with her husband. The other Sherree is a blessing in my life!

I asked her how her family refers to me and she said, you guessed it, as "the other Sherree!"

No comments: