Sunday, December 9, 2007


Oh, Wheeeeere is My Hairbrush????

The funniest thing happened yesterday - I am still chuckling! I took Terah to her Photography class yesterday morning and then we had to leave right from there to go to her violin recital. So, on the way to the recital she asked if I had a brush. I had a little "portable" one in my purse that folds up and is good for travel. She was brushing her hair when it came apart. She looked all over the car for the piece that was missing, even opening the door and trying to look under the seat. She finally said, "I don't know where it went" and turned to look at me...when she did, her hair sorta whipped around, with the missing piece still stuck in it! It was just toooooo funny! I could not quit laughing. Terah looked both amused and embarrassed at the same time but we both had a good laugh over it! For those of you not familiar with VeggieTales, I am putting the "original" version of The Hairbrush Song on here for your enjoyment! If you have children, they'll love it!

No comments: